NEW DELHI: Kitchen is one of the most important parts of a home where you don’t cook up your next meal, but also cook up some beautiful memories with your friends and family.
So, whether you want to make a beautiful memory with your friends or family or do you want to cook a perfectly delicious meal for your family members, you just need a properly light up a kitchen where you can create some beautiful meals and memories.
There are multiple different ways to light up your kitchen, but the ten must-try methods are:
2. Add ambient kitchen lighting fixtures to fill up any gaps between the lighting sources, it is one of the least expensive ways to light up your kitchen.
3. The lighting fixtures and sources for a kitchen should be planned as per the tasks. You need to think of different tasks that you want to perform in a kitchen like reading recipes, chopping, preparing and much more before selecting the lighting system.
4. You should use dimmer with your kitchen lighting fixtures so that you can easily create the perfect ambiance for one romantic or casual dinner with your family. Moreover, by adding the dimmers you can create soft lighting in your kitchen which is very helpful to perform different culinary tasks.
5. Accent lighting technique is also a very good way to brighten up your kitchen. Like, if you have a glass cabinet in your kitchen to store your expensive glass utensils, then you should use LED bulbs to highlight them.
6. Adding wall sconces for the kitchen lighting is a unique way to showcase what makes your kitchen light special, such as highlighting a piece of artwork. For wall sconces always use low voltage lights which will help in creating an ambient lighting environment.
8. To glam up your kitchen interior, you can play with different types of chandeliers or hanging lighting sources to make your kitchen more elegant and attractive because you never know when you have to attend some special guests in your kitchen.
9. Today, there are plenty of different hanging and LED light fixtures available to design your kitchen that you will feel utterly confused and try to add all the lighting sources in your kitchen, but don’t do that as it will make your kitchen more cluttered than beautiful. So, when you are designing lights for your kitchen, then follow the mantra of less is more.
10. If you have open shelves design kitchen, then you should use small LED lights to light up your kitchen shelves. It will create a soft lighting environment in your kitchen and helps you while working.
Apart from these ten ways to light up your kitchen, plenty of other different methods are present to brighten up your gorgeous kitchen. But, for starters, you can use these ideas to glam up your kitchen.